TrustLine was created by the California Legislature to give parents an important tool to use when selecting a caregiver for their children. All child care providers listed with TrustLine have submitted their fingerprints to the California Department of Justice and have no disqualifying criminal convictions in California.
In addition, some but not all child care providers listed with TrustLine have also received a clearance from an FBI criminal record check.
- Benefits of TrustLine
- TrustLine is a registry that...
- Visit the TrustLine website
- TrustLine Web Application Training Webinar Video - This webinar is for those who will be using the TrustLine Web Application.
- TrustLine Web Application Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- TrustLine Web Application Reimbursement Options
- TrustLine Web Application User Manual