Family Child Care Home Online Orientation
In order to obtain a license to operate a Family Child Care Home you must first attend the Family Child Care
Home Orientation. The orientation is available online and in-person. The orientation is also available in
Computer System Requirements
Please do not use a cell phone, iPad, or tablet to take the orientation. In order to proceed with the orientation registration you need to use a laptop or a computer and provide your email address.
Each applicant must have their own unique email address
- The orientation fee is $25, plus a processing fee of $2.43 (for a total of $27.43). This fee is non-refundable or transferable.
- The orientation and processing fees are payable by using either a credit card or a debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo on it.
- Please make sure you register for the correct orientation and register only one time.
- You may email the Online Orientation Help Desk if you have any questions.
Please note: Fees are Non-Refundable NOTE: You will only have access to the online orientation course for 30 days from the time you registered.
After 30 days you will not be able to view the course or retrieve the completed certificate.
NOTE: You will only have access to the online orientation course for 30 days from the time you registered.
Family Child Care Homes
- Register for the Family Child Care Home Online Orientation
- Return to the Family Child Care Home Online Orientation.
ORIENTACIÓN EN ESPAÑOL
- Registración para La Orientación para Hogares que Proporcionan Cuidado De Niños/Spanish Online Orientation for Family Child Care Homes.
- De volver a la orientación para hogares que proporcionan cuidado de niños
For information on how to register for an in-person orientation please view the In-Person orientations web page.