Community Care Licensing Division
AB 12 Interim Licensing Standards for Non-minor Dependents in Foster Care
Online orientations for Family Child Care Homes and Child Care Centers
- Hogares Que Proporcionan Cuidado De Niño’s /Spanish Family Child Care Home Orientation
- Residential Care Program Application (Component I) Orientations
- New Directions : Read about CCLD’s proposal to increase the current frequency of inspections and implement Health and Safety Compliance Reviews. For additional information on Key Indicator Systems in California, visit the National Association of Regulatory Administration .
- MyCCL : Your new home for licensing resources
- Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act of 2006
- The Residential Care for the Elderly (RCFE) Web Portal is a comprehensive website designed for RCFE licensees. Click Here to enter the RCFE Web Portal, to complete the RCFE Questionnaire and to learn how the tools within the portal will help licensees to comply with the regulations.
- Health and Safety Information